Human Race Swim
Dorney Lake, Eton
Date: 1st June 2014
Water Temperature 2013: 14℃
We encourage Human Race Swim participants to consider RaceZone3WetsuitHire.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from Zone3
The Human Race swim is organised by Human Race, created by John Lunt, the longest Triathlon organiser.
The Human Race Swim take place at Dorney - the location of the Olympic rowing events amongst others at the London Olympics 2012. There are many triathlons held at Dorney through the year, the human race swim are used by many to gauge how their training has gone over the winter. We estimate a cool 14 degrees as the water is still quite cold after the cold March and April. If we get a warm spell, this could warm quickly as the water is not deep, and in 2010 the water reached temperatures of above 21℃ during the summer months!
- Wetsuit Hire from Only £44.95 + Delivery
- We ship fast by next day courier. If necessary we can deliver for Saturday mornings for an additional shipping fee.
- Rental periods available to suit you. Two Week, Four Week, 2 Month or Full Season Hire until September 30th.
- Try before you buy and the rental cost can be offset against the DISCOUNTED purchase price!
- Fitting Advice. We offer a personal service where we ask for your height and weight when you book. We will then select the best fitting wetsuit. The size charts are not all accurate and as we hire over 1000 wetsuits during the season we know what fits - we get it right 97% of the time.