Hever Castle Triathlon
Hever Castle, Kent
Date: 27-28th September 2014
Water Temperature 2012: 19℃
We encourage Hever Castle Triathlon participants to consider RaceZone3WetsuitHire.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from Zone3.
Generally lucky with the weather, Hever is a great location for a triathlon. It is late in the season so there is a chance that the Autumn arrives early and the air temperature can drop around this time of year. The water temperature will still be the highest point for the year, and we forecase 18-20℃ in 2014.
- Wetsuit Hire from Only £44.95 + Delivery
- We ship fast by next day courier. If necessary we can deliver for Saturday mornings for an additional shipping fee.
- Rental periods available to suit you. Two Week, Four Week, 2 Month or Full Season Hire until September 30th.
- Try before you buy and the rental cost can be offset against the DISCOUNTED purchase price!
- Fitting Advice. We offer a personal service where we ask for your height and weight when you book. We will then select the best fitting wetsuit. The size charts are not all accurate and as we hire over 1000 wetsuits during the season we know what fits - we get it right 97% of the time.