Great Manchester Swim
Salford Quays, Manchester
Date: 19th July 2014
Water Temperature 2013: 16℃
Water Temperature 2012: 18℃
Numbers approx: 2,000
We encourage Great Manchester Swim participants to consider RaceZone3WetsuitHire.co.uk for their open water swimming needs. We feature the latest wetsuits from Zone3.
This swim is held in the Salford Quays starting in front of the Lowry - close to the new BBC building and finishing in front of the hotel. The water was a pleasant 18℃ in 2012 but cooled to 16℃ in 2013, and we expect temperatures this year to be between 16℃ and 19℃.
- Wetsuit Hire from Only £44.95 + Delivery
- We ship fast by next day courier. If necessary we can deliver for Saturday mornings for an additional shipping fee.
- Rental periods available to suit you. Two Week, Four Week, 2 Month or Full Season Hire until September 30th.
- Try before you buy and the rental cost can be offset against the DISCOUNTED purchase price!
- Fitting Advice. We offer a personal service where we ask for your height and weight when you book. We will then select the best fitting wetsuit. The size charts are not all accurate and as we hire over 1000 wetsuits during the season we know what fits - we get it right 97% of the time.